Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wild Child


In 2003, I heard a song called "Wild Child" on a biography show. This song inspired me to become an expeditioner in the wild. The song is belongs to Enya, an Irish singer. She sang a lot of good songs like "Only Time", "Amarantine", "May It Be", "Orinoco Flow", "Caribbean Blue", and many more.

I like natural stuffs. I think I'm different with most of the people around. I'm belongs to the natural. The time I born, I belongs to this matter's world. Everything is about money and high-technology stuffs like computer, cell-phone and etc. I'm sick of it. I have decided back to the natural, live in a cottage.

So, this is why I want to study archeology, ocean science, forestry, and other related fields. Unfortunately, my parents don't allowed me to study that courses because it is hardly to earn money later. I was sad. I don't know what to do for me to go back to the natural.



There is a movie, called "Into The Wild" has once again inspired me to back to the natural. This movie is about a guy who called Christopher McCandless. He sicked of this matter's world, so he leaved his hometown, and go to find a place that's belongs to him. He traveled alone from his hometown to Alaska. Along his travels, he makes friends with many unconventional but good people. Unfortunately, he died when he reached Alaska for couple of weeks later because he accidentally ate poison's plants.

This movie touched my heart. Christopher McCandless went to Alaska to shape his life. How about me?



I went to several trips to the jungles, but the most exciting one was "Bako Trip". I went to Bako with my club's members, there are about 12 of us. We used sampan to Bako. Is about half an hours from jetty to Bako National Park.



Bako is a national park that contains seven complete eco-system. We can found almost every type of vegetation here. Bako is a home for thousands' millions of floras and faunas. Along the trail, we can see different type of animals and plants that we never seen before.



I like to travel, especially to the natural. In the natural, I don't need to think about my education, money matters and social problems. I can found happiness in the wild.

2 comments: