Friday, October 16, 2009

Love Story


"Love Story", by Taylor Swift, is one of the top hits I like the most. Some say it is an epic, some say it is magical, I say it is a wonderful piece of work.

Everyone is saying I'm crazy with this song. I agree with that, I really crazy with this song. I played this song at least twice a day, until the friends around me annoyed with this song, but I don't care. It has touched my heart in my first heard. This song is amazing, not only the music, but also the meaning of the lyric.



"Love Story", is not only a love song, but also a motivational song to all of us, especially to the young. Life is difficult, we have to face a lot of obstacles in our life. Some people choose to suicide when they can't face their problems anymore. However, there are people who choose to face it and can live happily in their life. When we are meeting problems, no matter how serious is it, we have to face it, it is part of our life. Due to this, we can grow well in our life.

Every time, when I heard this song, I can feel peace in my heart, it is comforting. In this song, I found dream has to create and achieve by ourself. There is no way to say 'let others to decide my dream' , you are just escaping from the reality. Some peoples actually have their own dream, but they feel shame about their dream, so they decided to not realize them, just treat them as a "dream". The song has taught me, dream is a chance. Chances will not happen all the time, maybe it is just appear once in your life time. So, we have to take everything seriously.



Recently, I found another song, "Love Story meets Viva La Vida", by Jon Schmidt, a new age classical music composer. He remixed "Love Story" and "Viva La Vida", and something happens you least expect, the song turned out good. Only instruments are being used in this song. When you listen to this edition, you will feel something peaceful and joy that come from your deeply heart. It is full of magical.



When my first listen to this song, my tears started to drop. It once again telling me that I have to value my dream. I cannot let others to control my dream. Money and families have controlled my dream all the time. Now, I want to get back my dream, and start to realize them. I will not hesitate to make my dreams come true. So, what is your dream?

1 comment:

  1. I started to know this song is when i was in NS. I really love it!

    ReplyDelete