Thursday, October 15, 2009

Friendship

What is friendship means to you? I have several important things in my life, but the most important one is friendship. Friendship is very meaningful to me, without it, I can't survive in this world.



I found a group of best friends when I was in INTI College Sarawak. We formed a clique there. We talked everything include family's problems, relationships, studies, futures and many more. Of course, we did argue sometimes, but very fast, we forgive each others. It looks like we do not hide anything from each others.

We actually hang out every night at first, but because our studies getting harder and harder, then we spent less time with each others. However, this doesn't affects our friendship. Everyday, we spent time together in our study, meals, leisure's program and even church. They are so nice to me, I made a promise with them, I do not want to lose contact with them although we are in different places, busy with our own career, but I want to be their best friend forever.



Before I came to UCSI KL, I actually did a very stupid, unforgettable thing in my life. I actually suspected and find reasons to avoid them because someone has told me something bad about them, about their personality. Then, I started to think bad about them, and didn't talk with them. About 3 weeks times, I didn't find them for meals together.

I really stupid at that time. I didn't think what they have done in my life, I just ignored them. I thought bad about them. I never think that they are so nice until they accept someone who has weird personality. Every time, when I run out of money, they pay for me. Every time, when I have personal problem, they solve for me. They can do anything for me, even plan for my relationship.

In 3 weeks times, I kept thinking about our friendship. But when I remembered what the guy has told me, I started to hate them. Soon, we did not care each others anymore. One night before the final exam, something has came out from my mind, it said: "They can accept your personality, why you can't?", then I started to cry. Everyone of us are not perfect, for sure. We are human, not God. We have to learn how to communicate and live with other humans as well, so we have to accept the weaknesses of everyone.

After that, I started to talk with them, hang out with them. I was surprised when later I found that they actually know what was happens and they did not angry about me. I was ashamed. They are such a good friends.



Today, the message that I want to share with everyone is, try to accept the weaknesses of your friends, they are human as you do. All of us are not perfect, we cannot aspect to find someone who is 100% perfect in their personality in the world we are living now.

As I mentioned before, "Once a friend, forever friend", there is no way to say that our friendship is over, such a stupid guy when someone did that to you. Lastly, I want to tell all my friends: "friendship forever, and I really missed you guys now".

No comments:

Post a Comment