Monday, October 26, 2009

Dream


I Have a Dream

I have a dream, a song to sing, to help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder of the fairy tale
You can take the future even if you fail
I believe in angels, something good in everything I see
I believe in angels, when I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream, I have a dream

I have a dream, a fantasy, to help me through reality
And my destination makes it worth the while
Pushing through the darkness still another mile
I believe in angels, something good in everything I see
I believe in angels, when I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream, I have a dream
I'll cross the stream, I have a dream

I have a dream, a song to sing, to help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale
You can take the future even if you fail
I believe in angels, something good in everything I see
I believe in angels, when I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream, I have a dream
I'll cross the stream, I have a dream



This beautiful song originally from ABBA. ABBA was a pop singer from Sweden. Their songs like "Mamma Mia", "Hasta Manana", "The Winner Takes It All", and many more are nice to listen. Besides ABBA, I like Westlife's version as well. Recently, Connie Talbot, an eight years old kid that full of dreams, has released the same song also. She rose to fame in 2007 when she reached the final of the television talent show, Britain's Got Talent. Connie Talbot has achieved what she wants. She is brave, I really admired her. As her age, she dare to challenge to a contest to achieve her dream. She tried her very best in the contest although she is only 6 years old that time. If she can do it, why we can't?



Dream is always beautiful but mysterious. In the lyric, it tells us very clear about our dream. When you found a dream in your life, you will definitely go and achieve it. However, there are people who scared of dreaming. They do not dare to dream because of the sighting of other peoples. Without dream, it is hard for us to shape our life with all the joy. Most people have a dream for their life and work. Even people in abject circumstances, such as prisons and concentration camps, dream of a fulfilling existence beyond their present circumstances. If they lose their dreams, they lose an essential quality of their humanity.

I know some of the people thinks that I like to imagine and think a lots, but this is because I want to make my life better. I always think about my future, my dream. I try to realize all my dream in every ways. If I can't bring about what I want, at least I ever try. I feel happy when try what I want although it may not success. Dream is a purpose of life, we have to find ways to achieve it in order to make our life full of happiness.

1 comment: