Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Desert

Desert is a place that I always want to be besides Alaska. It full of challenges due to the dangerous of desert. When I was small, I read a Chinese book called 'The Stories of Sahara' by San Mao, a famous writer in Taiwan. She wrote that book based on her experience in Sahara Desert during 1974. She said Sahara Desert is full of mysteries of life. There, she found her Spanish husband. In 1991, she committed suicide. She wrote more than 20 books in her life. I like few of her books especially "The Stories of Sahara" and "My Baby". These are the great books that I've read.



Desert, is another part of the world. There are people who said desert is a hell due to the hotness. I want to go to desert because I know desert can shape my life properly. I can learn a lot of things there.



For me, desert is always beautiful. Maybe I never experience of it, but I do know it is challenging and fun. I'm weird right? Cactus, snake, scorpion and lot of unknown living things around, this is weird for someone who want to travel there. But I really hope I can be there in the coming few years, I know there are lot of things waiting for me in the desert. Ya, maybe you are right, desert is hard for human to stay. Although is hard to live, but is interesting when you face something is strange.

Desert, an ancient world that no one dare to cross. But I believe that, in future, there is a young man who want to expose himself to this ancient world and bring back surprises to his hometown.

No comments:

Post a Comment