Friday, December 11, 2009

Collections


I just can't control myself when I go to bookshop. Every time I go to bookshop, I will buy CDs or books. In just a months, I use more than what you can expect to buy books. All my friends said I'm crazy. More recents, I use one amount that you never expect to buy a collection of books - Chinese Architecture. No, I just wish to make these books as one of my great collections. I have Doraemon collection since I was 10. I also have phone cards collection, but I have lost all the cards. I just wish that I have some collections that I can show to my kids next time, tell them how great are my collections.



Some people buy Gundams for their collections. I knew few friends that they actually use few hundreds to buy toys, buy handbegs, and some collects girlfriends. What are the benefits for them? Is wasting money and time for some of the people. In this world, we need something to depends on. Besides God, we need some stuffs to depends on. For me, I use CDs and books as part of my life. Is fun when I really get into it.



Sometime, I can use more than ten hours just for a books. After reading it, I will re-read again to make sure that I don't get miss of any points. I love to read something about travel, adventure, and natural sciences. It make me feel better. I can find a lot of things from another part of the worlds from the books. For CDs, I love to listen something that make me feel free. It doesn't matter what type of music I like to listen, as long as it can make me feel better. I wish I have a library that store all my favourite books.



All these are just my collections, I hope people will not find trouble with me for this reason. I know everyone has their own collection, so please think what are you actually depend on, hair-style? Handphone? Sex or others?

No comments:

Post a Comment